Free Developer & Staging Hosting Package Terms & Conditions
Last modified: 29th November 2021
This page tells you the terms and conditions on which we will provide a free developer & staging hosting package. UmbHost Limited may modify these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- You may request one (1) free developer hosting package per hosting package with us.
- You are required to have a minimum of one (1) paid hosting package with us
- You may not host a publicly available web application, files or website on this free developer package
- The free developer package must be protected by an authentication method, should the package be found to not be protected by an authentication method, it will be suspended immediately
- The free developer package will not be covered by geo redundancy, and will not be replicated on to our failover servers
- We will not allow remote debugging
- You will be provided with a subdomain for the hosting package, you may not use your own TLD, unless otherwise agreed by ourselves.
- You will have use of FTP or Web Deploy for deployment to the free developer package
- You will get one (1) MSSQL database, this is limited to one hundred and twenty eight (128) megabytes in size
- The free developer package cannot be upgraded to a paid hosting package