UmbSaaS Terms and Conditions
This page tells you the terms and conditions on which we will provide our UmbSaaS service.
UmbHost Limited may modify these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- We will provide a hosting package with Umbraco V9 pre-installed with your choice of starter kit in the default configuration.
- We will provide updates for Umbraco and any associated installed plugins, including ensuring any breaking changes within our ability are resolved, until such a time that the packages or Umbraco V9 version are no longer supported..
- The website will be delivered with a Global Administrator account called UmbHost, if this user is suspended / removed or has any permissions modified, we retain the right to suspend / cancel the hosting package with immediate effect.
- If a minor update to a package is required, it is the account holders responsibility to notify us of this, and request that the update be carried out at a time agreed upon by both parties, please open a support ticket to request this.
- Any custom work required to allow a package to function can be accomidated at £30 per hour, please open a support ticket to request this, we will provide a formal quote to outline the work required before commencement.
- The free domain is only included in UmbSaaS when either a Annual, Biennial and Triennial payment term is chosen.
- The free domain can only be used with the .com and .co.uk TLD
- The free email inbox can only be used when we provide the domain name.